Anybody Using Plyboo/Bamboo Plywood?

On 7/1/2012 11:09 AM, -MIKE- wrote:

One of my local suppliers in Houston has the same product samples, that stuff is better looking that you could ever have imagined.
Looks like it is a dream to cut.
Be sure and post pictures of the done deal.
On 7/1/12 12:06 PM, Leon wrote:

BTW, I'm looking for suggestions on a topcoat. - protectant mostly, low to no gloss/sheen, satin at most - would love if it darkened some, especially if it made the grain "pop" - obviously ease of application (I don't have a good sprayer)
I honestly have gotten great results from Deft spray lacquer, but it does nothing to highlight or darken. I haven't ruled out shellac as I've been looking for an excuse to get into it.
--

-MIKE-

On 7/1/2012 12:24 PM, -MIKE- wrote:

On Sunday, July 1, 2012 at 6:25:47 PM UTC-5, Leon wrote:

Do you mind if I ask who the local supplier in Houston is that carries it? I am doing a desk and looking for some.

Start here. http://alternacorp.com
--

-MIKE-

On 7/1/2012 12:24 PM, -MIKE- wrote:

Well I would suggest Ol dMasters gel varnish on a scrap but first I would contact the manufacturer.

Ouch.
On 6/30/2012 5:29 PM, -MIKE- wrote:

Whats the core?
On 7/1/12 12:58 PM, Richard wrote: