16 or 18 gauge nailer

We were talking about air nailers, not instrument air.

Best stay with topic.

Reply to
Robatoy

This was an oil burner.

Instrument air is a whole different world which is rapidly going away, thank heaven.

Digital electronics have made 3-15 PSIG puff puff totally non competitive.

Wait a minute, this was about Teflon tape.

A little story aside.

Way back when Teflon was first introduced, there was a technical paper written in French that needed to be translated into American English,

Hired a local college professor to translate.

Came back a few days later saying he was almost finished except for the word "Te-Fla".

Not sure whether the chief engineer broke the news to him or not.

Lew

Reply to
Lew Hodgett

> No! IE could not display the web page.

If it weren't for the Toyota badging (not to mention the word "TOYOTA in the window) I would have guessed it to be the redesign of the Honda Ridgeline.

Dave in Houston

Reply to
NuWave Dave

"Leon" wrote

> No! IE could not display the web page.

Consider yourself lucky indeed!! ;)

Reply to
Swingman

With a fat Aston Martin nose.

**
**

B A R R Y

That is what I first thought it was. A Ridgeline on steroids. Nothing new under sun, I guess.

Here's some samples of the high-beltline designs from Chrysler. 73 years ago! Not so much the nose as the side view.

where did today's Malibu's nose come from? (btw, that's a 2001 S4 Bi-turbo) Even more pronounced is the fact that the newer Audis are being ripped off. Hell, even Nissan stole the TT outright. Bastards.
't get me started.

Reply to
Robatoy

Ah, any tiny orfice. A nailer? Not so much. *S*

And much more accurate/reliable. That was already evident back in 1975 when I was involved with the installation of 4 Bentley Nevada systems on units 1-4 at Hearn GS Toronto. A lot of that was still analogue though.

Reply to
Robatoy

Just to follow up, did it yesterday. 16 gauge where I had plenty of room, and 18 in the tight spots just for reinforcement. Worked beautifully.

Even got my crown about 90% done yesterday. A real accomplishment when you consider my house has angles that Dr Suess would be proud of.

Thanks again for the help. Now I just need to make a decent case for the pin nailer...

Reply to
Arbee

Pat Barber

Reply to