Double glazing, had it exploded?

Double glazing, had it exploded? full size image
Double glazing, had it exploded? full size image
No prior warning, heard an explosive sound and glass shot through the air at an incredible speed. No bird marks, no bricks etc. Very quiet area, mainly walkers, joggers, mountain bikers.
[IMG]

[IMG]

Reply to
LB
I haven't witnessed nor heard of any glass just spontaneously exploding and I very much doubt yours has no actual cause...it looks like an impact break away. Birds don't always leave a mark or maybe it was a micro-meteorite or strong gust of wind or the home's structure shifting.
Reply to
Anonymous

Site Timeline Threads