Worcester Bosch Heatslave oil fired boilers - flow switch problems

Following a serious flood due to the flow switch failing in the Heatslave boiler, have other people have had the same problem? This is a component which I am sure has been redesigned perhaps through similar disasters in the past yet Worcester Bosch are 'unaware of any inherent fault', which I cannot believe and I have heard of at least three similar tales of woe. Despite other components in the boiler being rigidly plumbed in metal, this is a plastic device which can only have a limited life.

Reply to
Old Bean