Wireless Telephone Extension through Ring Mains

Does anybody know where I can find a wireless telephone extension that carries the signal through the ring mains?

I want one to connect my sky HD in the living room without having to install wiring. I don't want to use a standard DECT system as i already have three devices running on 2.4GHz (router/telephones/video sender).

I have seen some literature on the net about them (e.g. Easy Jack) but nobody that actually sells them!

Many thanks, Miguel

Reply to
Miguel Sasso

DECT doesn't use 2.4GHz so use dect.

Reply to
dennis

Rright enough. I had it in my head it did for some reason! Thanks

Reply to
Miguel Sasso

What does 2.4GHz have to do with it? DECT doesn't run at 2.4GHz as it has its own licenced frequency.

Reply to
chunkyoldcortina

DECT works between 1.88 and 1.93GHz (depending on which part of the world you're in).

Reply to
Andy Burns