Wireless Keyboard Q

I got one of these recently. It's pretty good!

mick

Your link brings up several ... so not sure which you meant.

But I ordered a Rii (Touch N7) mini earlier today ...

Reply to
Rick Hughes

Left-shift, A, S, D, W, H and O all wore off my Microsoft Digital Media keyboard within 18 months (I know exactly which, as I still have the keyboard as a temporary use one for working on other machines without having to bring all the paraphenalia home with them), but all the other keys are as new. I don't know why it happened, as myself and my wife don't play computer games and the kids (young) only play some online games that mainly use the mouse and space bar.

SteveW

Reply to
SteveW

I bought white Letraset off Ebay (not quite the right size, but near enough) and after applying the replacement letters, masked them up and sprayed with clear lacquer said to be ok on plastics. Seems to be holding pretty well. Plenty of spare letters to do it several times.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

ASDW are the usual; direction keys in most games ... sounds like someone is doing heavy gaming.

Reply to
Rick Hughes

As I said, neither I nor my wife are gamers, the kids are 8, 6 and 4 and play games that mainly use the mouse. The PC is in the living room so we know that gaming isn't the problem.

Additionally we have a second PC that the kids use just as much, with a cheap, no-name keyboard and that hasn't suffered from any character wear at all.

SteveW

Reply to
SteveW