Window Friction Hinges

Where can I find details of the size of hinge against the window size

- Screwfix for instance do them from 200 to 600mm and the windows involved are 700mm and 900mm high ?

Thanks Rob

Reply to
robgraham

If you dig in this site it has all sorts of details.

I need some(thing) because some of the plastic friction pads have split and the window tries to fall out of the froame!

PeterC