Width of toilet

Roger wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@nospam.zetnet.co.uk:

That's an idea, but it wouldn't have been possible, the only place it could slide was in front of the adjacent bathroom door.

Knocking them together is the best option for a small family, (me plus Scarface mog)

mike

Reply to
mike ring

Bi-fold door?

Reply to
Richard Conway

The unit I have is only 500mm width at mid pan level widening out to

600mm at end of pan and 750mm max-- assymetric. All I can say is it works for normal weight people. The cistern is about 400mm wide.

Regards Capitol

Reply to
Capitol