Why install a septic tank with main drainage available?

In message <qm9ugg$c71$ snipped-for-privacy@dont-email.me, Brian Gaff snipped-for-privacy@blueyonder.co.uk> writes

Brian, it isn't worrying me at all. I just wondered why a tank of any description would be fitted, and now I know.

Reply to
Graeme

Looking up the planning application online may give an answer as well , most Councils have a search facility to narrow down to an area though I suppose Scotland may have different rules.

GH

Reply to
Marland

Knock on the front door and ask ?

Reply to
billyorange007

In message snipped-for-privacy@mid.individual.net>, Marland snipped-for-privacy@btinternet.co.uk> writes

Thanks, but yes, I have already done that, but couldn't see anything about drainage.

Reply to
Graeme

In message <ugVhF.410763$ snipped-for-privacy@fx39.iad, FMurtz snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com writes

I did :-) Caught a guy yesterday, and I was wrong. Whatever is underground is nothing to do with soakaways or septic tanks, and is part of the heating system, but that is as much as I know. All that can be seen now is what looks like a couple of plastic manhole covers above ground.

Reply to
Graeme

Ground source heat pump then

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

I met this guy - and he looked like might have been A hat check clerk at an ice rink Which, in fact, he turned out to be. And I said: Oh boy. Right again

Cheers

Reply to
Clive Arthur