where to get replacement domestic drain grate?

Hi all
where would I source a replacement cast iron (I assume) grate for
a domestic drain - those 6" or so round things? Usual local suppliers
and a google search hasn't come up with anything obvious and I wonder
if I'm using the wrong name or something...
Thanks
Jon n
Reply to
jkn
Hi Tony
Similar ... except mine are round, and I was also after a cast iron one. It's possible that rats are getting in via the broken old one, and I (perhaps mistakenly) was thinking that where the plastic ones might not keep them out, metal ones would.
I see that 'gulley grid' and/or 'drain cover' may be useful searches to try ... Thanks
jon N
Reply to
jkn

Site Timeline Threads