where to get replacement domestic drain grate?

Hi all
where would I source a replacement cast iron (I assume) grate for
a domestic drain - those 6" or so round things? Usual local suppliers
and a google search hasn't come up with anything obvious and I wonder
if I'm using the wrong name or something...
Jon n
Reply to
Hi Tony
Similar ... except mine are round, and I was also after a cast iron one. It's possible that rats are getting in via the broken old one, and I (perhaps mistakenly) was thinking that where the plastic ones might not keep them out, metal ones would.
I see that 'gulley grid' and/or 'drain cover' may be useful searches to try ... Thanks
jon N
Reply to

Site Timeline Threads

HomeOwnersHub website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.