Where to get a 24-hour quartz clock movement?

Can someone tell me where I might get a 24-hour quartz clock movement? Have tried budetime.co.uk, clockparts.co.uk and everglades-int.co.uk - they can't help.

Should surely be able to get one somewhere for a few pounds...

Doesn't have to be in UK.

Cheers,

Chris

Reply to
Chris Nellist

I'd like not just a 24-hr movement, but one with a WWVB receiver. I've got a nice Simplex 24-hr clock to put it in.

Reply to
St. John Smythe

The site is not navagational for some reason? you will obtain what your looking for here though, if you send them an email and request a catalogue they will send you one out. If I remember correctly the quartz movements where in the region of £3.50?

Benjamin Middlethwaite

Reply to
The3rd Earl Of Derby

oops! yes it is, only the dropdown menu won't work.

Sir Benjamin Middlethwaite

Reply to
The3rd Earl Of Derby

Sir Benjamin Middlethwaite

Reply to
The3rd Earl Of Derby

Rob Morley

Hi Chris local 'craft' shops often have them - the sort of places that sell rubber stamps, DIY 'scraper art' kits, beads, stuff like that.

HTH Jon N

Reply to
jkn

Why not buy cheap clock and take out the movement?

Reply to
gordonpuk

Chris Nellist said the following on 08/12/2005 02:18:

?SKU=HK00096&N=411
?SKU=HK00100&N=411

Reply to
Rumble

Which of these is a 24-hour movement?

Reply to
Rob Morley

Good point. None of them I guess. I'll get my coat...

Reply to
Rumble

Cheap (and most other) clocks tend to be 12-hour, not 24.

alex

Reply to
Alex

"Chris Nellist" wrote in message news:Xns972617CD82789pnellist@195.92.193.157...

few pounds, Don't think so, But If you like to confuse people you could always work on Martian time.

-

Reply to
Mark

Mark wrote: > few pounds, Don't think so,

sidereal, rather than solar time. Anyone ever heard of such?

Reply to
St. John Smythe

You didn't scroll to the bottom of the link then !

Mark

looking for is a sidereal movement. I want to make an astrolabe clock.

Reply to
St. John Smythe