where do get hydrogen peroxide and ammonia?

Damn blood stain on my couch fabric,only just seen it and it has had time to dry out. :-(

Reply to
George

You can get hydrogen peroxide in a chemist, not sure about ammonia, maybe a product containing it would be a better idea. Use a Stain Devil instead, less change of setting fire to the thing.

Reply to
vince

Hardware store. That's where I bought mine.

Reply to
Siggy

I understand that if you mix it with chapatti flour it will remove most things.

Reply to
PeteR

I got my last ammonia solution from Tesco's - Max Ammonia,

as though it's 9.5%.

Oh! for my schooldays when 0.880 was the thing to have! Anyone else remember Flatter and Garnets? (in Manchester, Oxford Road)

Reply to
Malcolm Stewart

Ammonia,

> Looks as though it's 9.5%.

Ah the good old bomb making days. Would a Moslem Cash and Carry have the good stuff I wonder?

Reply to
Weatherlawyer