Where can I buy a replacement battery for Wickes 15.6V Drill/Driver (2023 Update)

Old battery not holding a charge for more than a day.

Reply to
Mr J W Hall

Somewhere like this perhaps?

I don't know whether this is the right one, but they'll doubtless have something compatible with your drill.

Reply to
Roger Mills

hi im after a wicks battery pack seriel number08032362 regards peter phillips

Reply to
Wendy

No problem, glad you liked it. Try the green one next time!

Reply to
John Rumm