What the ****? (OTish)

Arrived today and its already drawn blood - a pair of scissors jumped 6" to say hello

It's 'kin wicked, as they say

I can open filing cabinet draws at 6 inches and affect a CRT at 4-5 feet, pretty patterns at 12-18 inches

I had a bugger of a job getting it off the radiator in the kitchen

It's almost like magnets in the loony tunes cartoons

Reply to
geoff

How is it on Babe's?

MBQ

Reply to
Man at B&Q

I fancy it's be really handy for joining cars up into convoys on the motorways. A lot simpler than computer controlled proximity detectors and auto pilots. Might be tricky when you get to your off-ramp though. I can envisage a lot of vigorous weaving about as folk try to break free. ;-)

Tim

Reply to
Tim Downie

It has NO chance while I'm around

Reply to
geoff

Another use for a 2 ton jack ?

Reply to
geoff

How is it on Babe's *what*? And who is Babe?

Reply to
Tim Streater

In message , Tim Streater writes

, "Rick... (The

Babe magnet ?

come the revolution he'll be up against the wall for misuse of a feral apostrophe

Reply to
geoff

How marvellous! I'm almost tempted myself after a review like that. Are you going to paint "Acme" on it to complete the picture?

Reply to
Lino expert

How about sticking under a coffee table and buying a humungous box of = paperclips and building the biggest ever magnetic paperclip scupture? = ;-)

Tim

Reply to
Tim Downie

AND paint it red