Weed-proofing a gravel path

can you see it under the gravel?

So leave it there...

Reply to
John Rumm

I had rabbits grazing the dead nettles in my gravel so today I got out my brand new £2.95 sieve from Home base, and started shovelling the gravel into it

One trug for anything green one for what was sieved and then just put the gravel back

You would not *believe* how much soil I sieved out.

Probably a large bucketful for every square meter.

Rate was about a square meter an hour for the very bad bits

3 sq meters done ...15 to go...

I got about 10 kilos of compostable material as well

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher