Water Butts

Weeellllll...... I know how sensitive a subject this all is in your area, but thought it would be better to say "Newcastle area" than "Tyneside" (didn't mean to offend :-) )

Reply to
Andy Hall

The message from "Dave Liquorice" contains these words:

They're not aluminium alloy any more - they were too nickable. They're stainless now.

Reply to
Guy King

You could try

I believe they deliver all over the country.

Reply to
VivienB

Back to where it originated.

Reply to