Any good?

**en-stains

Reply to
Fredxx

Interesting, thanks.

Right.

Reply to
Adam Funk

Some machines had 2 fill valve options, one for mains one for low pressure supplies from overhead tanks. The latter had to be obtained from the mfr wh en installing.

NT

Reply to
tabbypurr

al/remove-s**en-stains

I don't think it's that and they don't have anything to offer that hasn't a lready been covered here. I've been busy on other things, so have only washed it twice so far.

  1. Cold wash, bio detergent. Fail.
  2. Warm wash in bio detergent with oxi-whatsit powder. Fail. The material is probably a cotton-synthetic blend so I don't want to boil i t. The stains have no feelable bulk or stiffness, ie the cloth is just as f loppy as elsewhere. They're just a uniformly noticeably darker shade.

I don't have acetone or methanol, so my best next move options are: overnight soak in detergent apply strong detergent solution to stains an hour before washing

If those fail I'll start exploring the chemicals cupboard more, but most of my cleaning substances would likely destroy the cloth. It's red so can't b e bleached. What have I got that might not kill it... ammonia, washing soda , vinegar, paraffin, assorted detergents, will see what else is there.

NT

Reply to
tabbypurr

They don't say anything about computer keyboards.

Reply to
Max Demian

Apparently you wash them in hot soapy water, give them a good scrub and turn them upside down to let them dry. The guy that recommend this to me did not like me too much. I would be pleased if you could try this method and come back with the results........... if you can.

Reply to
Mr Pounder Esquire

You've wanked all over your keyboard?

Reply to