Volt Free or 230V room thermostat for Y Plan

Hi all,

I have a Honeywell Y plan heating system. It uses the Honeywell wiring center but has no room theromstat at present.

I have just bought a RF room thermostat which allows 230V application and volt free application. Do I need to use the volt free configuration or is the default 230V OK?

thanks a lot, Andrew

Reply to
Andrew