VFM CH antifreeze / inhibitor?

None of the joints "push open". The pipe splits.

PVC pipe goes brittle and splits in frosty conditions. ABS pie doesn't get damaged when frozen.

Dunno about the flexible stuff.

Reply to
harry

Apart from the compression fitting tap I found on the floor one time, pushed off by the ice that was still sticking out of the 15mm stand pipe? ;-(

Ok.

Ok.

Not seen that type mentioned. What is the std 'Speedfit' or 'Hep2O' stuff made of?

"Speedfit ?PEM? fittings and PEX and Polybutylene Barrier Pipe .."

Not sure that helps me though.

Ok, no, matter. I was just wondering ...

Cheers, T i m

Reply to
T i m

harry