Ventilation

I have a hole in my external wall for an SVP its about 0.5m from ground level. I also need to ventilate 2 bathrooms and a passageway (its a cafe conversion)... is it possible to terminate the ducting for the ventilation at this low height or as per the SVP must I run a pipe up above the gutter and terminate there?

The walls are pretty substantial (70 cm thick stone) and I'm not inclined to make another hole.

Reply to
mcmook