Vegetarians Have Better Cholesterol Levels

Your list is not long enough for my liking.

Put everyone who posts here on your list.

Reply to
ARW
<snip>

Funny all that cognitive bias isn't it. ;-)

Is that last bit actually a quote from Fredxx as I'm pretty sure it's exactly what he has said in the past?

'They are 'just' animals so it's ok for us to do what we like with / to them (along as it's not against and published rules, left brainers love their rules, it's all that other forward / progressive thinking stuff they don't get (especially when it impacts what they *want* to do)).

I bet Fedxx would have been pissed off after the last slave auction, not getting his money back the week later when owning slaves was banned (when everyone else had stopped buying slaves years earlier). ;-)

Cheers, T i m

Reply to
T i m

I wonder how many would be classed as unwilling vegans from pressure from their partner.

It could also be an instinct to provide their loved ones with a natural balanced diet, rather than one that stunts their child's brain development.

Thankfully vegans are less likely to have children or as many children as meat eaters. Some parents have to ensure the next generation maintains the current IQ.

Oh dear, another another admission of a lost argument.

You can only dream of such. In short you don't have clue.

Given that was a long time before me, they do say if you haven't had something you have never missed it.

I take it you dream that I "would have been pissed off after the last slave auction". I'm sure no one else does, and can only be the dreams of a fanatic.

Do you miss meat and meat products so much you feel the need to abuse most of those around you who are allowed to eat these staple food items?

Reply to
Fredxx

Ha ha! Pretty rich, eh, coming as it does from the T r o l l - M e i s t e r

Reply to
Tim Streater

Now you're indulging in displacement activity again, Get help.

Reply to
Spike

You will have neither of those deficiencies if your Haemoglobin is within the normal range.

Reply to
Andrew

I think the above is trying to compare apples and oranges.

One of the statements quoted is a scientific fact.

The other is speculation from an ArtStudent (c)

(c) The Natural Philosopher 2021

Reply to
Spike

I have no copyright.

It goes back to the 1970s, when a fellow engineer would say 'throw another ArtStudent on the fire, there's a good chap' pointing to the log pile.

It being a reflection of how totally and utterly pointless an art student is, in the real world of actually making stuff happen.

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

However, all work and no play makes Jack a dull boy and is a bad thing. We need the arts students, or at least some of them, to make music and otherwise enterrtain us.

Reply to
charles

Fairy Nuff, it's when they start telling us what to do...and worse, how to do it!

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

That will only be after an engineer or scientist has given them some ideas.

Reply to
Fredxx

Nothing wrong with that, as long as they understnd that they are merely licensed jesters, and, as such, well below the salt.

Reply to
Tim Streater