Vax maxpower carpet cleaner.

Hi can anyone help. I?ve cleaned lounge carpet fine, emptying and refilling, but this last one the water tank didn?t want to come out. There was still some water in there but I wanted to fill it as starting a new area. As My OH (husband ) took it off there was water everywhere. The rubber seals came off. It doesn?t matter what I now do it just floods water everywhere. Note to self; do agree to a break & leave OH to empty it ?

Reply to
dee.anders61

refilling, but this last one the water tank didn't want to come out. There was still some water in there but I wanted to fill it as starting a new area. As My OH (husband ) took it off there was water everywhere. The rubber seals came off. It doesn't matter what I now do it just floods water everywhere. Note to self; do agree to a break & leave OH to empty it ?

Try puttting the rubber seal back where it came from with a little silicone grease (or silicone spray - both available from plumbers' merchants) and see if it will stay in place and let the water tank go in and out without jamming. I haven't actually seen this machine and I have no idea how easy thatt will be!

Reply to
Roger Hayter