Vaillant ecoTEC system boiler with weather compensation

I am almost ready to get the new heating and hot water system installed. I have decided to go for a Vaillant ecoTEC plus system boiler and an unvented cylinder with S plan controls. I have also decided to go for the Vaillant VRC 430 weather compensator for greater efficiency and fuel savings. I will need to get the VR 65 control center too. The older Vaillant weather compensator was difficult to use, the VRC 430 seems much easier to use compared to the previous version, it also has a backlit display. I have the North facing wall required for the outdoor sensor. I have a few questions though:

  1. If the weather compensator is built into the boiler how does it know when the desired room temperature has been reached?

  1. Does anyone know a good installer in Leicester who will install such a system?

  2. Is their anybody who has a Vaillant weather compensation system in this group, if so how is it in terms of efficiency?
Reply to
dawoodseed

  1. There will also need to be an internal thermostat.
  2. Personal recommendation from your neighbours.
Reply to
Ed Sirett