Utility flooring

I'm looking for some cheap, durable flooring to put down over the concrete in my cellar which I use partly as a utility room (washing machine etc) and partly for storage. (The concrete floor has a polythene membrane underneath it, although the cellar is not tanked, so there is some dampness in the walls, which is kept under control with a dehumidifier.)

Some kind of vinyl on a roll seems to be the best way forward. Any ideas?

Reply to
Martin Pentreath

Vinyl floor tiles.

Reply to