using perspex acrylic on bathroom walls?

I was thinking of lining my bathroom with this, and wondered if anyone had any experience.

What thickness and precise type (eg cast or extruded, translucent, silk etc) did you use, any problems, was it worth it in the end?

Many thanks,

Chris

Reply to
reellifetv

I've used 6mm foamed PVC board to line a medical clean room. The main problem was static, but the higher humidity of a bathroom might avoid that.

Colin Bignell

Reply to
nightjar