Uneven (or tilted) ground inside the shed

Hello,

I am here looking for advise (as I don't seem to be able to find what want from my DIY book). Hope someone can help me. Thanks!

As a first time buyer, I do have tons of questions. But, I'll start m first few questions about my garden shed.

The ground of the shed seems like made of concrete, but the surface i very rough, uneven, and maybe tilted from one end of the wall to th other end. I wonder how i can make the ground even and hopefully smoother before even try to do the flooring. Like, should I lay another layer o concrete or anything? If yes, what and how?

Another question: The 4 walls of the shed are not completely sealed (or attached) to th ground. At some places, there can be 1-2 inches gaps. Does it affec how i lay an even ground? (Note 1: I guess the walls have insulation (with sth like yello sponge). Note 2: In rainy days, there are a few spots where water can come i and stay along the wall until it dries.)

Thank you in advance

-- daishan

Reply to
daishan