Underfloor heating

yup, 'course you can.....

-- Richard Sampson

RichardS

I can't (yes, I suppose I can actually) believe yu wrote that.

What pray, is physics all about of not such things as the rate of cooling?

I know you have no education, but shouldn't that make you keep your big mouth shut rather than jumping in and getting both feet stuck up your arse?

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

You have to larf really. He despies education because he has none. He talks about things as if he understood them, when he doesn't. He even believes in Nu Laber drivel.

He is the perfect model of a modern political society.

Sort of teh brash self confidence of teh Thatcher generation with teh ideoligical propaganda of Nu Laber all in one pakage.

A Little Englander to the core.

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

hahah. Another educational dropout.

Never mind, when your body temperature reaches 40C I hope the nurse repeats that quote to you.

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

In his world, yes.

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

It wasn't a 'uni' either. Or did you stuidy political propaganda and sociology?

Or was it pharmacology and needlework?

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

Comes from staring at yourself in the mirror too long.

You'll go blind doing that sort of thing.

(PS, look up Narcissus)

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

I'd always wondered why trolls had hairs on their palms......

.andy

To email, substitute .nospam with .gl

Reply to
Andy Hall

Sorry, Adam, but I can't find any traces of a Not A Snotty One University, the University of Not A Snotty One, or even the NotSnott College of Slightly Higher Education. Maybe your alma mater has an alternative name with which we might be more familiar??

Julian

Reply to
Julian Fowler

Have you tried 118?

Reply to
IMM

Is this the logic the snotty taught you?

Reply to
IMM

Go away! What How Thing Work book did that come from?

Reply to
IMM

Did you know Kadulski? Was he a snotty uni drop in? That someone who rejects snotty uniness and comes back to normality.

Reply to
IMM

Are bacon butties not good enough for snotty uniness?

Reply to
IMM

I do have something to look at. I am stunningly hansom and a fabulous tango dancer.

Reply to
IMM

ROFL

Reply to
IMM

Note to programmers of the IMMbot. Please decrease the frequency with which the inventNewWords() routine is called. Currently running at close to one non-word per posting, e.g., "uniness" in this example. Continuation at this frequency will eliminate all traces of the illusion that the IMMbot could, in fact, be human.

Reply to
Julian Fowler

You bounder! You ... er ... cab???

-- Richard Sampson