Underfloor heating

Yes. We all know that.

I can?

Reply to
IMM

You do realise the physics is a science that deals with matter and energy and their interactions, not one of the Mr Men gone so bad he should be avoided at all costs?

Reply to
SC

and???

Reply to
IMM

I certainly do.

Reply to
IMM

Is everyone in the world a snotty uni type?

Reply to
SC

No. Only those who go to snotty uni's. My uni was not snotty.

Reply to
IMM

The fact that you refer to it as a "uni" implies that it probably is/was ...

Which university was it, by the way .... ?

Julian

Reply to
Julian Fowler

I suspect it may be more because he would have difficulty spelling the complete word.

Reply to
Peter Parry

... and some of the seed fell on stony ground.....

.andy

To email, substitute .nospam with .gl

Reply to
Andy Hall

As much fun as this is, and my hubby's fav thing to do today: look at what the latest post the looney has left; why do it?

Is it like having a wobbly tooth, you just can help but poke it?

Suzanne

Reply to
SC

We keep hoping that we'll wake up and find sixpence under the pillow because the tooth has fallen out, but it doesn't seem to have happened yet.....

.andy

To email, substitute .nospam with .gl

Reply to
Andy Hall

Not a snotty one.

Reply to
IMM

Is this army wit?

Reply to
IMM

Andy, thee will be no space under your pillow for the tooth, as you big colour How Things Work book is there.

Reply to
IMM

It's not his tooth we hope will fall off.

Reply to
Peter Parry

Possibly, however I wouldn't know, you would need to ask someone who has served in the army.

Reply to
Peter Parry

Military wit again. ROFL.

Reply to
IMM

Sadly enough, I found this quite amusing.

Reply to
Suz

...says he, always the first to turn the argument Ad Hominem.

"middle englander" "brainwashed" "soldier boy" "snotti uni"

The chips on your shoulder are plain for all to see.

How sad.

-- Richard Sampson

RichardS