U.K. Gas and Electricity Prices

Maxie, it goes like this. "house prices can't fall when their is demand".

Reply to
Doctor Drivel

Doctor Drivel coughed up some electrons that declared:

Such a waste of energy. You should be trying to rescue me from my folly of not installing two combis... Get a grip man!

Reply to
Tim S

Do you have a non-condensing combi.

Do you understand waht two combis gives?

Someone needs to get a grip of your balls.

Reply to
Doctor Drivel

Doctor Drivel coughed up some electrons that declared:

No, but I'm sure to find out!

You'll have to dislodge the wife...

Reply to
Tim S

We were somewhere around Barstow, on the edge of the desert, when the drugs began to take hold. I remember "Mungo \"Two Sheds\" Toadfoot" saying something like:

"Do you still beat your wife?"

Reply to
Grimly Curmudgeon

Then why haven't you found out?

Reply to
Doctor Drivel

Adam

Reply to
ARWadsworth

In the UK we have very little capacity for storing gas hence we are very exposed to fluctuations in wholesale prices. Nevertheless the Energy companies are still making large profits suggesting that they are overcharging us.

France, for example, has capped energy price rises so we are probably subsidizing the French!!

Reply to
Mark

You'll find out you don't have twice the service costs. Or twice the probability of a failure. Or seeing a service engineer scratching his head at such stupidity.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

Please eff off you are an idiotic plantpot.

Reply to
Doctor Drivel

With about 60 nuclear power stations stockpiled with uranium, they can afford to..

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher