Two sorts of people......

Yes indeed. I've been taking a folding chair and a flask and sandwiches and been sitting overlooking random PCC's for 8 hour shifts covering all 24 hrs for a good few weeks now. Just so I could post the stats on here and have them challenged by people like you.

This is truly ground breaking research as nobody else AFAIAA has commented on this phenomenon at all.

michael adams

michael adams

As I thought, got your data from your usual source. Shove it back up.

Reply to
Richard

"For the most part".

Well that seems pretty clear.

Except that most people not involved in essential services are staying at home "for the most part" already, as far as I can see,

It's what they're doing in the "minor part" which seems to be causing al the fuss.

So its back to the drawing board with that one, I'm afraid.

michael adams

michael adams

Actually it was a rough approximation based on personal observation.

While personal observation of your posts might lead a reasonable to suppose that you're a deeply unhappy and frustrated person in real life; someone who uses UseNet as an outlet for that deep seated anger and resentment you feel that is slowly eating you away from inside.

Anyway, have a nice day !

michael adams

michael adams

I sniff bs.

Reply to
tabbypurr

Is it possible she has a condition you don?t know about which renders her especially vulnerable?

People with such conditions can, generally, live a normal life but in the current circumstances are told to isolate etc.

Reply to
Brian Reay

You mean like a hidden disability? but you said they don't exist, when you were whining about my rights to PIP and similar...

It's all in the archives

Reply to
Paul Cummins

No. Unless she has kept it a secret from her family.

Reply to
R D S

Stil? a possibility. Sometimes people keep things very quiet.

Others invent them, exploit non-existent things, claim benefits, .... I?m not pretending it doesn?t happen.

Reply to
Brian Reay

This line of argument was not well received when put to the test by the Chief Medical Officer in Scotland:

Scott