TRV from Toolstation

Has anybody tried using this TRV

Speedfit 10mm pipe ?

It has a brass reducer from 15mm but there is a large gap behind and however I tighten it the pipe is skewed to one side as the olive compresses, then pulls straight out at the end.

Toolstation claim it is okay for plastic pipe and suggest I phone the manufacturer myself.

Has anybody had similar problems, or can explain how to get the pipe to stay in properly.

Reply to
Mike

HAVE YOU PUT A STIFFNER IN THE END OF PLASTIC PIPE??

Reply to
smudger

Yes

Reply to