triton aquatronic 2

hello everybody.

just moved into a new [old] house and I was thinking what a spendi shower it had in it when it started putting most of its water down th plastic overflow onto my bath taps.

Is this a terminal shower failure or did, maybe, the old occupie twiddle about with something when it happened and kept the thin running?

any help would be appreciated. The unit is still running and the wate is still being heated

-- zarnie oppoppoppolus

Reply to
zarnie oppoppoppolus

hmmmm. think i'll try registering with some flirty girl's name. tha always gets a few replies....

-- zarnie oppoppoppolus

Reply to
zarnie oppoppoppolus