Trailer advice please!

OTOH, you do see a lot fewer of those ridiculous italic scripts nowadays.

Christian.

Reply to
Christian McArdle

Hi all One further query on my "Which trailer?" thread please...!

If I do go down the bespoke route, does anyone have any comment about size (because as everyone knows, it *does* matter). Eg, already I'm thinking, it would be really irritating to have one built to 3'11" wide internally, just too narrow to lie down 4'-wide plasterboard sheets... can anyone think of any other obvious size limitations I should avoid? I do want to keep the beast as small as I can, due to cost and storage limitations. Thanks David

Reply to
Lobster