Tragic (avoidable) Fire Death

Yes it was Beko a while back, Made in Turkey I think.

Reply to
harry

I deny the charges of old and gossiping.

And couldn't we at least have a bench to sit on.

Owain

Reply to
spuorgelgoog

This is a DIY group. You have to build your own. However, we could probably run to a chestnut tree to put it under.

Colin Bignell

Reply to
Nightjar

Now you come to mention it...

Reply to
John Williamson

Even the new Porsche catches fire, you know.

Reply to
Cursitor Doom

The actual event was merely to provide the background to my question. Whether it was true or not was irrelevant but that d*****ad Fred just has to jump in and make a fool of himself.

Reply to
bert

I'm working on that.

Reply to
bert

But not as frequently as some models of Beko fridge/freezer.

Reply to
bert

And Porsche don't claim to keep your food cool, which is a fundamental error for a fridge that catches fire.

Owain

Reply to
spuorgelgoog