Totally OT TV connections

The whole idea of marking a thread as 'OT' is to allow those who dislike such things to filter it. Putting 'totally' in front defeats the object.

Anyway, this topic is not OT for a DIY group. And this idea of making one up using a blank plate was made in the main thread anyway - so why start a new one?

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

This thread is nearly 2 years old now - I suspect John has probably solved his problem now.

Mathew

Reply to
Mathew Newton

Yes I have, I thought I was in a time warp when I read the response!!

Cheers

John

Reply to
John

I think Alan must have spotted a recent reference to the link to Bill's site on uk.tech.d-tv and thought he's post it across ...

Reply to
Andy Burns