TOT: heating the cab of an electric vehicle

They didn't during WW2. That's why the Mustang was a pile of *** until it got Merlin engines.

Andy

Reply to
Andy Champ

We were somewhere around Barstow, on the edge of the desert, when the drugs began to take hold. I remember The Natural Philosopher saying something like:

I agree.

I agree. When they had to, the Yanks were ok at fuel-economy design, but it never really caught on with the market, which preferred 2.6L six-cyl boat anchors in its shopping trolleys.

Reply to
Grimly Curmudgeon