TOT - Dismantling a Meriva Speedo/Tacho pod.

Hi All,

I asked this in UK.RCM, but no one was biting......

Our 2003 meriva has a nasty rattle coming from the "sealed" (All electric feed (ie no speedo cable) Speedo/Tacho pod. I've had the thing out and shaken it, and the rattle is definately in there.

Does anyone know....

How easily these things come apart and go together?

What might be causing the noise and how to cure it?

TIA

Chris

Reply to
cpvh