TOP TIP When you lay paving stones on a sloping driveway

Don't leave a gap near the pavement

ARWadsworth

Paul - xxx

More !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reply to
Mr Pounder

Great piece of theatre. Probably not so great living next door to them though.

What camera serup are you using for this? Is it something that's on

24/7 and automatically records when there's movement?
Reply to
Caecilius

Why? We have never crossed swords. I can take the piss out of Paul and he can take he piss out of me.

He may be DIY challenged but he really is a decent bloke.

4 channel DVR that records 24/7 with one audio input. A little outdated now as it is 5 years old. I get 2 days recording at 25 FPS.
Reply to
ARWadsworth

You could get £250 from YBF for that :-)

Reply to
The Medway Handyman

Why you have a CCTV recording his comings & goings?

Reply to
Hugo Nebula

In article , Hugo Nebula scribeth thus

Prolly sod all else any good on the TV;!..

I know someone who used to spend hours watching a country car park CCTV fascinating things use to go on there;!...

Reply to
tony sayer

In message , tony sayer writes

I wondered why they would want cameras there, now I know!!!!!!! :-) a decent low light PTZ I hope?

Reply to
Bill

I think he put it in because of hassles with his neighbour's predecessor...

Reply to
Bob Eager

Just in case that he might DIY something:-)

He knows that I am recording him. He even lets me in his house to film him.

maybe a fool, but he is a polite with it.

Reply to
ARWadsworth

That is why I bought CCTV.

I only aimed it next door when Paul moved in and I like Paul.

Reply to
ARWadsworth