Tool storage moving house to flat

Dexion type shelving but assembled to full height. Curtain across front if needed. Mass produced furniture can be toughened up to take tools etc, if it needs to look 'normal'

NT

Reply to
tabbypurr

We discussed 'slot together' shelving some months ago, following which I bought several sets. I'm really pleased with them, and they may be the answer to the OP's problem, particularly when combined with plastic bins for storage and a simple curtain to hide.

See eBay 351784249802 for an example. Various width and depth options.

Reply to
Graeme

These look very interesting thanks!

Reply to
Murmansk

There's also Ikea hejne, but the uprights are inadequate.

NT

Reply to
tabbypurr

In message , Murmansk writes

I bought several permutations last summer, and have been delighted with them. It may not be obvious, but the ones five shelves high are two single units, stacked. Given your high ceilings, you could probably stack another half unit on top. Secure to the walls, though.

Reply to
Graeme

In message , Graeme writes

Late breaking thought... I have a set of tubular slot together shelves in my work shop which are fitted with a robust set of wheels...I don't know the source as these came second hand but there are lots out there.

Reply to
Tim Lamb