Toe protectors

Any suggestions on a good place to by toe protector boots/shoes, where you can go in and try them on?

Reply to
andrew

Army&Navy stores(are they still going)? Or any industrial clothing outlets.

Reply to
The3rd Earl Of Derby

Adsa

Reply to
cupra

Or even Asda....

Reply to
cupra

In message , snipped-for-privacy@cucumber.demon.co.uk writes

some where local that sells, workwear/industrial clothing

Reply to
chris French

Go to

and search for safety equipment. in your town.

DG

Reply to
Derek ^

Having tried various boots in the past and finding them too heavy to be comfortable all day, I bought some DeWalt Trainers 2 (DW TRAIN 13) from TLC.

They were happy for me to have them and return them if I wasn't happy, plus the price was good and they were the only place that had size 13s at the time.

I can wear them quite happily all day and they are only a bit heavier in terms of feel than normal trainers. I can feel the toecap if I curl my toes up, but that's about it.

Reply to
Andy Hall

|In message , | snipped-for-privacy@cucumber.demon.co.uk writes |>Any suggestions on a good place to by toe protector |>boots/shoes, where you can go in and try them on? |>

|some where local that sells, workwear/industrial clothing

I know where to go in our area, but that would be useless to you. Try Yellow pages for somewhere local to you

Reply to
Dave Fawthrop

The message from snipped-for-privacy@cucumber.demon.co.uk contains these words:

Asda. I'm wearing a pair now and they're very comfortable.

Reply to
Guy King

The message from " cupra" contains these words:

Ha - Toe-rays!

Reply to
Guy King

A shoe shop.

Reply to
Weatherlawyer

| | snipped-for-privacy@cucumber.demon.co.uk wrote: |> Any suggestions on a good place to by toe protector |> boots/shoes, where you can go in and try them on? |> |A shoe shop.

Would you believe that Lidl had some a few weeks ago. They will all be gone by now.

Reply to
Dave Fawthrop

I got some Toesaver trainers from CPC recently. They seem quite nice for the money with full leather uppers. Again comparable weight to a havyish shoe rather than a lightweight trainer.

Reply to
John Rumm

ARCO

Google for them

Reply to
.

I have their catalogue. Greenhams is another for safety products.

Arco tend to be expensive at catalogue prices, so discount negotiation is needed.

Reply to
Andy Hall