Timber merchant advice

The message from The Natural Philosopher contains these words:

Very true - but even the hardest bit of balsa in my stack isn't as hard as maple or apple.

Reply to
Guy King

For anybody researching the subject in future, Ridgeons it was that gave me the best price. Although actually they just subcontracted it to E O Burton from Brentwood.

Cost about 500 UKP for 24 shelves about 900mm x 320mm with a finished thickness of 20mm.

Reply to
Martin Bonner