Tiling question

Floor tiles on a wall. Should I use floor or wall adhesive?

mark

Reply to
mark

Carpet, vinyl, ceramic, cork, ... ?

Reply to
Rod

wall, stops em slipping out of place

NT

Reply to
meow2222

It would depend. If a swimming pool you'd need a fully waterproof mortar. If 'normal' use - like say on plasterboard - a good wall adhesive. But I do mean a good one - cheap ones may not take the extra weight. If you only have access to sheds, Homebase combined adhesive and grout (white, in a white and blue tub) is as good as any - but don't use it to grout.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

ceramic

Reply to
mark

Makes sense.

Thanks

mark

Reply to
mark

Definitely. Wet spit is highly ineffective.

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher