Things to do

Hi Love

Remember to get coasters!!

Olivia lIghtbulb????

Kissi

Reply to
chris

Apologies - didn't check before pressing send, shouldn't send emails late at night.

Reply to
chris

Oh bum!

Thought I had pulled.

Reply to
Ericp

lol at least it wasn't something rude:)

Reply to
Ophelia

I once designed a competition. You give people three or four everyday objects and they have to work out a erotic game with them.

Peter Scott

Reply to
Peter Scott

We were somewhere around Barstow, on the edge of the desert, when the drugs began to take hold. I remember chris saying something like:

Ok, darling.

Once again, we see the perils of not having a totally seperate email client.

Kissi.

Reply to
Grimly Curmudgeon

Now tell me combined newsreaders and email programs are a good idea!

Reply to
Huge

Only if it's Pluto. ;-)

Reply to