The wood is smooth

as my bottom when I was a baby :-)

Just had the chance to smooth down the wood I've been using for new door frames with that ALDI orbital sander I bought last week...went ok and gives a very fine finish on the wood,so fine the gloss paint went on like a mirror finish. :0)

Well worth a tenner.

Reply to
George

Stop baiting Andy and the other inmates here!!!!

Reply to
EricP

:-)

My bottom is now smooth as it used to be.

Reply to
George

can you still feel your fingers?

Reply to
John Rumm

When's the appointment for the RSI surgery?

Reply to
Andy Hall

Oh sure,how do think I managed to paint the wood after sanding.

Reply to
George

Most accidents happen due to lack of knowledge of basic DIY or loss of concentration on the job.

Reply to
George

Do you remember that series The Salvager? In one episope he was making (I think) a concrete table top & used an orbital sander on the form work as a vibrator (not that kind) to get the concrete as void free as possible. Seemed to work a treat.

Maybe el cheapo orbitals have their uses.............

Reply to
The Medway Handyman

True, but this isn't about that.

Reply to