The song of the earth

In the land of the blind the one eyed man is offering Brian Gaff the keys.
Can someone who is familiar with Braille punch out the polar points of the North Atlantic charts so that they can be read as Braille. I am not expecti ng a revelation of some heavenly code, just assuming the key points will be recognisable in the way that weather is.
Storm systems conform to regular patterns across their respective charts. E ach location according to the relative climate. But each system tends to ke ep a relative distance one from the other. I wonder if someone familiar wi th Braille or Morse can adjust to reading them.
A particularly interesting pattern develops over the North Atlantic, follow ing a volcanic eruption. The weather type produced is particularly bright a nd sunny and the polar points or air masses dot the page with tens of small high and low systems.
These charts for example tend to fill with dots like dandruff following a s pate of particularly depressing weather such as today's:
http://www.metoffice.gov.uk/public/weather/surface-pressure/#?tab=surface PressureColour&fcTime96664000
The code for sighted people is a blue "cold front" crossing the ocean and h itting European shores a day or so later the chart shows too many high and low systems to count easily.
I wonder if a blind person would be able to read them with help?
On Mon, 5 Jun 2017 10:39:53 -0700 (PDT), Weatherlawyer

So you like to play a game of...
...Tactile tectonic tetris?
--

Graham.
%Profound_observation%
On Tuesday, 6 June 2017 08:53:50 UTC+1, Brian Gaff wrote:

https://groups.google.com/forum/?hl=en-GB #!topic/sci.geo.earthquakes/kpooHn331QY
My problem (one of many) is that I don't know any blind people let alone people who read Brialle. I may know people that can read Morse but I don't know who they are. I used to know people who can read Morse and read Braille but for now I think you are it.
Not that I could oblige with the prerequisites even if. So languished the learned for want of language is.