The rain got inside

I find it works well. I used to use it to keep my bilges dry and I have us= ed to to dry out the space under the house floor following a leak. It doe= s eventually absorb so much water that it dissolves in it and forms a puddl= e (deliquescent) so you need to keep it in a dish or bucket. IIRC it is ca= lcium chloride.

Reply to
RobertL

A rather large bag of silicate pussy litter would deal with that problem very effectively as would running the aircon or driving with the windows open

Reply to
steve robinson