System and Conventional Condensing Boilers - Clarification Please

I said I don't send emails to half-wits. That covers you. Bodger, you are confused with all the people you send insulting emails to.

Reply to
Doctor Evil

Roger wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@nospam.zetnet.co.uk:

Like this:

?
Reply to
Rod

The message from "Doctor Evil" contains these words:

More lies. For 2 pins I would fire up my old computer and post your message from the days when you answered to John Burns-Curtis.

Reply to
Roger

Bodger, stop making things up.

..Roger the Dodger, they call him so ..he dodges around fast and slow ..inane babble he puts our way ..no sense, no knowledge he froths away ..of professional attention he needs, no doubt ..so why the government allow this fool out?

Reply to
Doctor Evil

Fancy walking around with a name like Rod.

Reply to
Doctor Evil

The message from Rod contains these words:

Ha. I made some disparaging comment about that rubbish some time ago and Dimm actually complained to my ISP about it. Didn't get him anywhere of course.

Reply to
Roger

Mr Bodger, have you been upsetting, Dim Lin, the Oriental enchantress? Maxie, and you said you were copying Roger in 1963.

Reply to
Doctor Evil