swa cleat spacing

You generally treat PME and TN-S as the same things these days.

It might be a separate earth into the house but it could be connected as PME in the street.

Reply to
ARW

Another option is to run the cable in plastic conduit so that it is supported along its entire length and so will not sag.

Reply to
Gareth's was W7 now W10 Downst

FI :-)

Owain

Reply to
spuorgelgoog

That's not clipped-direct. Would it get hot if carrying a lot of raisons and exposed to sunlight ?.

Reply to
Andrew

I wonder what the saddle spacing of the conduit would be?

Reply to
ARW

Someone put some conduit up near here and they used a clip about every

1.2m. it sags about 100mm in the middle. Supposed to have been an electrician but I somehow doubt it.
Reply to
dennis

Did you work at picoChip?

Reply to
Gareth's was W7 now W10 Downst

??

Reply to
dennis

I was also wondering how the OP could get his 10mm 3 core SWA though the conduit.

Reply to
ARW

Hmm. So how "far away" does the earth/neutral connection have to be for it to not be PME ? Simon.

Reply to
sm_jamieson

Did you hear about the young married couple who did not know the difference between KY jelly and putty?

All their windows fell out

Reply to
Gareth's was W7 now W10 Downstairs Computer

No idea.

Reply to
ARW