Surface water drain for drive

I regret to advise that I've just added you to my twit filter. Nothing personal, but I do have a problem with top posting and with those who stick to a principle doggedly without accepting that others have a view which is different to their own.

PoP

Reply to
PoP

I find top posting much quicker to read, but I know a lot of folk seem to have a bee in their bonnet about it.

The ideal might be side posting, where you can see the point and reply at the same time. I guess its only a matter of time before some character produces a program that will do this automatically for you.

Regards, NT

Reply to
N. Thornton

Personally it has never bothered me and I've been using usenet for around 8 years now. Those who it does bother must live in that ideal world the rest of us strive for! I can think of many more important things to concern myself with.

Reply to
PJO