Supplier of 125mm diameter round aluminium/stainless steel cooker hood ducting systems?

Ducting for my new cooker hood needs to be:

(a) flexible rather than rigid, because the run (although no longer than

1-1.5 metres in all) will need several gentle bends - right angles or even 45 degree angles would look silly/OTT in such a short length; and

(b) decent looking because it'll have to be exposed within the kitchen. Hood and cooker will be stainless steel, so I assume that the best thing will be to be upfront and try for an "industrial", ie metal, look. Definitely not white or brown plastic.

All standard aluminium ducting seen so far in sheds etc is 100mm - too small.

Domus is a possibility but they only seem to do the actual ducts and basic clips in 125mm aluminium, most of their extensive range of wallplates and other fittings being available only in one or other colour of PVC. I'd prefer ducting, clips plus some sort of plate to fit an existing 150mm hole in a window all in metal if I can get it.

Vortice do a full kit in aluminium but it seems to be only available in

100mm diameter.

Any suggestions?

Reply to
rrh

That flexible stainless 'corrugated' chimney liner?

Reply to
M Junk

In article , M Junk writes

Seconded, these guys are pretty cheap:

's merchant will have it too, but at 50-100% greater cost

Reply to
fred